About me

My Photo
Miss Lulu Suka Pink
I am happy with my life right now. The good outweighs the bad, and I realise how blessed I am❤️ Alhamdulillah��
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Eidul Fitr 2018


Eid Mubarak everyone!🤗 I just wanna blog about my home🏡😊. Enjoy!😄
This is the latest deco of my living room😊 That teak furniture is my old furniture. Got sentimental value😍 I wanna buy a new scandi sofa but maybe not now. Light grey, soft pink or oasis? Gosh! I love them all😍

This is my favourite picture to date😍😍




This was taken last year

                

I fell in love with this lumière😍😍

I only bought that shower gel because of the pretty bottle😄


Another scandi lumière and round mirror for my washroom


Finally got my hands on this fiddle tree. It makes my living room look fresh🌳


This is the deco for the main washroom  which is also the laundry room😄


A little corner in the living room.
All from Kaison😄


Night view😍



Next time I'm going to buy TRONES and BJURSTA from Ikea to be mounted on the wall.


Raya biscuits everyone?😄 Got those white jars from One Stop Superstore. 

Nice one.

Pastel pink and white again😍😍 
My fave colours❤

Outside the main washroom. Good vibes only okay😂


The main washroom a.k.a my adik's washroom😄

My washroom😍 Major love for the wash basin😍😍 my cousin said he can cook maggi in it😂😂


My green plants. I love them to bits😄


  

A simple deco in my bedroom😊 this was last year.



Loving the letterboard. Gonna get the pink one soon😊

Latest deco in my bedroom. Fairy lights😍😍😍

This is my DIY closet. It's not complete yet. No budget for sliding doors😂

My Bae😄

Night view😍

Ikea Ekby wall shelves for the kitchen😍




Instead of Arabic, I prefer Rumi for this corner. Grey, white and pink. Totally scandi😍

Next year I'm gonna change the colour of the door. Hmmm... Oasis or light grey?🤔

At the hallway. Yay or nay?😄


Kaison everywhere😄

The hallway






Perennial Peanuts in my garden😍

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of birds singing🎵🎶🎶

True eh?😊 



The romantic net curtains  are from Ikea😍



0 comments:

Post a Comment